Insuranceline is making a Gift Offer to current South32 employees upon their
purchase of a new Insuranceline Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral
Insurance policy only under these terms of offer. Insuranceline is a trading name of
TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260 of Level 16, 363 George
Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (“Insuranceline”). The following terms and conditions
apply to the Gift Offer.
PART 1: HOW THE GIFT OFFER WORKS
- The Insuranceline Gift Offer commences on 25 September 2017 at 00:01 AM (AEDT) and concludes 31 March 2018 at 23:59 PM (AEDT) (the “Offer Period”).
- Eligible Customers will be eligible to receive a $200 Prepaid Visa Card (“the Gift”) upon redemption.
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to only one Gift (“the Gift”). If the same Eligible Customer takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
- To receive a Gift, the Eligible Customer must complete an application for a Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy during the Offer Period, and be issued with a policy with a commencement date prior to 00.01AM (AEST) 30 April 2018.
- This offer is made solely by Insuranceline. The insurers issuing the insurance policies are not responsible for any aspect of this Gift Offer. Prize Brokers Pty Limited is responsible for the administration and fulfilment of this offer.
- The Offer Period may be extended by Insuranceline, in which case, a new or revised set of terms and conditions will be published on the website www.Insuranceline.com.au/south32-terms.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to revoke this offer at any time.
PART 2: OFFER ELIGIBILITY
- People employed by South32 during the Offer Period and are Australian residents who are eligible to take out and be covered under a new Insuranceline Life Insurance, Income Protection, or Funeral Insurance policy for themselves and/or another eligible adult are eligible for this offer. Employees of South32 who are existing Insuranceline customers are also eligible if they purchase a new eligible policy that they don’t currently hold with Insuranceline.
To be eligible to receive the Gift the person must have held the policy for two consecutive months and paid the relevant premiums in full for those two months.
- Two months policy held is equal to 60 days.
- For customers paying monthly the two months premium paid is calculated as Annual premium/12 months multiplied by two. Example: $1,000/12x2= $167.00
- For customers paying fortnightly, the two months premium is calculated as follows:
Annual premium/26 fortnights multiplied by 4 = 2months. Example: $1000/26=$38.46 x 4 fortnightly payments equals to $153.86
- At the time of the customer becoming eligible to redeem their gift, their policy must be up to date and in-force.
- Insuranceline accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected Gift Offer enquiries, including enquiries not received by Insuranceline or delays in the delivery of enquiries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Incomplete, non-genuine and incomprehensible enquiries will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Insuranceline and ineligible for the Gift Offer.
- An Eligible Customer is only eligible to receive one Gift. If there are two people named on one policy only the primary policy holder is eligible to receive the Gift. If the same Eligible Customer takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
- Participating products in this Gift Offer include Life Insurance, Income Protection and Funeral Insurance only.
- A customer will be an “Eligible Customer” if they meet all the criteria in this paragraph 2 (including all the sub-paragraphs).
PART 3: OFFER REDEMPTION
- Having qualified for the Gift Offer as set out in Part 2, the primary Policy Owner of a new Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy issued with a Policy Commencement Date during the Offer Period will be sent their gift via post. Prize Brokers Pty Limited who will administer the fulfilment of this offer will be in contact with the customer to organise the dispatch of the Gift card.
- The “Eligibility Date” is the date the Eligible Customer has held the policy for two consecutive months and paid two months premiums in full.
- Premium payments may take up to 14 days to be processed.
PART 4:FULFILMENT DETAILS
- The Gift cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- In the event that a Gift recipient does not accept delivery of their Gift in accordance with any conditions of delivery notified to them at the time of redemption, then the Gift will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- Insuranceline takes no responsibility for the Gift being damaged, lost, stolen or misdirected in transit.
- Delivery of the gift to the nominated postal address can take up to 28 business days.
PART 5: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Insuranceline reserves the right to request recipients of the Gift to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and/or proof of offer eligibility in order to claim the Gift. Proof of identification, residency and eligibility considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Insuranceline. In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided, the Gift will be forfeited in whole and no substitute offer will be made.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to disqualify anyone who tampers with the Gift Offer eligibility process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in Insuranceline’s opinion, engaged in conduct in participating in the Gift Offer which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Insuranceline.
- If, for any reason, this Gift Offer is not capable of running as planned, including due to computer technical failures; fraud; delays in fulfilling material obligations where such delay is due to industrial action, fire, flood, war, public disaster, delay in transportation; or other causes beyond the control of Insuranceline, which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Insuranceline reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Gift Offer to the extent permissible by law.
- Insuranceline may cancel the Gift Offer at any time.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to change or substitute the Gift or the Gift Offer or any part of the Gift or Gift Offer at any time.
- These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the law of New South Wales.