Friends and Family Offer
The Referrer (existing Insuranceline customer) and their Friends and Family (the Referee) are eligible to receive a Gift Offer upon the purchase of a new Insuranceline Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy by the Referee, and meeting eligibility requirements set out below. The Gift Offer is only redeemable under the terms of this offer. Insuranceline is a trading name of TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260 of Level 16, 363 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (“Insuranceline”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Gift Offer.
PART 1: HOW THE GIFT OFFER WORKS
- The Insuranceline Gift Offer commences on 20 November 2017 at 00:01 AM (AEDT) and concludes 31 March 2020 at 23:59 PM (AEDT) (the “Offer Period”).
- The Referrer and Referee (Eligible Customers) will each be eligible to receive a $100 Prepaid Visa Card (“the Gift”) upon eligibility, subject to the terms and conditions of this Gift Offer.
For the Referrer and Referee to receive a Gift, the Referee must complete an application for a Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy during the Offer Period, and be issued with a policy with a commencement date prior to 00.01AM (AEST) 1 May 2020. The Referee must meet the eligibility criteria outlined in these terms and conditions.
This offer is made solely by Insuranceline. The insurers issuing the insurance policies are not responsible for any aspect of this Gift Offer. Prize Brokers Pty Limited ABN: 13135 826 747 of 222/117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW, 2100 is responsible for the administration and fulfilment of this offer.
The Offer Period may be extended by Insuranceline, in which case, a new or revised set of terms and conditions will be published on the website www.Insuranceline.com.au/friendsandfamilyterms
This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer
Insuranceline reserves the right to revoke this offer at any time
The $100 Visa gift card is issued by Indue Ltd ABN 97 087 822 464. Indue is an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa. Indue holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, AFSL number 320 204. Please consider the Card Terms and Conditions available at https://rewardscometrue.com.au/visa-terms-and-conditions/. We reserve the right to change the Visa gift card issuer at any time.
- The Referee is entitled to only one Gift. If the Referee takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
- The Referrer can only nominate up to two different Referees. The Referrer is eligible to receive up to a maximum of two $100 pre-paid visa cards if both Referees meet the eligibility criteria.
PART 2: OFFER ELIGIBILITY
- Referees who are Australian citizens or permanent residents who are eligible to take out and be covered under a new Insuranceline Life Insurance, Income Protection, or Funeral Insurance policy for themselves and/or another eligible adult are eligible for this offer. Existing Insuranceline customers are only eligible when acting as the Referrer; they cannot refer themselves and be both Referrer and Referee.
- To be eligible to receive the Gift, the Referee must have held the policy for two consecutive months and paid the relevant premiums in full for those two months.
At the time of the Referrer and Referee becoming eligible to redeem their gifts, the Referee’s policy must be paid up to date and in-force.
Insuranceline accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected Gift Offer enquiries or requests, including enquiries or requests not received by Insuranceline or delays in the delivery of enquiries or requests due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Any enquiries or requests should be made to Prize Brokers Pty Limited ABN: 13135 826 747 of 222/117 Old Pittwater Road, Brookvale, NSW, 2100 who will administer the fulfilment of this offer on 1800 701 338.
Incomplete, non-genuine and incomprehensible enquiries or requests will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Insuranceline and ineligible for the Gift Offer.
Referees are only eligible to receive one Gift. If there are two people named on one policy only the primary policy holder is eligible to receive the Gift. If there are two policy holders, only the policy holder whose name is submitted through the nomination form (https://www.insuranceline.com.au/nomination?mcode=INLNET1151) will be eligible to receive the gift. If the same Referee takes out more than one policy during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
Participating products in this Gift Offer include Life Insurance, Income Protection and Funeral Insurance only.
A Referrer and Referee will be eligible for this offer if they meet all the criteria in Part 1 and Part 2 (including all the sub-paragraphs) of the Terms and Conditions.
- Two months policy held is equal to 60 days.
- For customers paying monthly, the two months premium paid is calculated as Annual premium/12 months multiplied by two. Example: $1,000/12x2= $167.00.
- For customers paying fortnightly, the two months premium is calculated as follows:
Annual premium/26 fortnights multiplied by 4 = 2months. Example: $1,000/26=$38.46 x 4 fortnightly payments equals to $153.86
PART 3: OFFER REDEMPTION
- Having qualified for the Gift Offer as set out in Part 2, the primary Policy Owner of a new Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy (the Referee) and the person who referred them (the Referrer) will be sent their gift via post. Prize Brokers Pty Limited who will administer the fulfilment of this offer and be in contact with the customers to organise the dispatch of the Gift card
- The “Eligibility Date” is the date the Referee has held the policy for two consecutive months and paid two months premiums in full.
- Premium payments may take up to 14 days to be processed.
PART 4: FULFILMENT DETAILS
- The Gift cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- In the event that a Gift recipient does not accept delivery of their Gift in accordance with any conditions of delivery notified to them at the time of redemption, then the Gift will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- Insuranceline takes no responsibility for the Gift being damaged, lost, stolen or misdirected in transit.
- Delivery of the gift to the nominated postal address can take up to 28 business days.
- If, for any reason out of Insuranceline's control, the Gift becomes unavailable, another Gift of similar value will be awarded in lieu.
PART 5: GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Insuranceline reserves the right to request recipients of the Gift to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and/or proof of offer eligibility in order to claim the Gift. Proof of identification, residency and eligibility considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Insuranceline. In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided, the Gift will be forfeited in whole and no substitute offer will be made.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to disqualify anyone who tampers with the Gift Offer eligibility process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in Insuranceline’s opinion, engaged in conduct in participating in the Gift Offer which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Insuranceline.
- If, for any reason, this Gift Offer is not capable of running as planned, including due to computer technical failures; fraud; delays in fulfilling material obligations where such delay is due to industrial action, fire, flood, war, public disaster, delay in transportation; or other causes beyond the control of Insuranceline, which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Insuranceline reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Gift Offer to the extent permissible by law.
- Insuranceline may cancel the Gift Offer at any time.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to change or substitute the Gift or the Gift Offer or any part of the Gift or Gift Offer at any time.
- These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the law of New South Wales.