Insuranceline is making a Gift Offer to Eligible Insuranceline Life Insurance, Income Protection and Funeral Insurance customers upon their purchase of a new Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy only under these terms and conditions of offer. Insuranceline is a trading name of TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260 of Level 16, 363 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (“Insuranceline”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Gift Offer.
1. The Insuranceline Gift Offer commences on 1st of October 2023 at 00:01 AM (AEDT) and concludes 31st of March 2024 at 23:59 PM (AEST) (the “Offer Period”).
2. These terms and conditions apply from 1st of October 2023.
3. An Eligible Customer is entitled to only one Gift (“the Gift”). If the same Eligible Customer takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one Gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
4. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Gift offer, Eligible Customers will be able to choose from the following Gifts:
o $100 Digital Visa gift card
o $100 Coles eGift Card
5. The $100 Digital Visa gift card is issued by Flexewallet Pty Ltd ABN 16 164 657 032. Flexewallet is an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa. Flexewallet is a member of the Novatti Group and holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, AFSL number 448066. This card must be activated within 6 months of the issue date and will expire 36 months after activation. Please consider the Card Terms and Conditions available at https://truerewards.com.au/visa-gift-card-terms. We reserve the right to change the Digital Visa gift card issuer at any time.
6. If you choose the $100 Coles eGift Card as your Gift the following additional terms will apply.
o Key conditions of use Treat this gift card like cash. Stolen gift cards will not be replaced or refunded. To be used for the purchase of goods and services at Coles Supermarkets and Coles Central. The card cannot be redeemed at Coles Online, Coles Express or Liquorland. Not redeemable for cash or payments of credit cards or store accounts. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
o PLEASE TREAT THIS EGIFT CARD LIKE CASH AND SAFEGUARD IT ACCORDINGLY
7. To receive a Gift, the Eligible Customer must complete an application for a Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy during the Offer Period and be issued with a policy with a Policy Commencement Date prior to 1st of May 2024.
8. This offer is made solely by Insuranceline. The insurers issuing the insurance policies are not responsible for any aspect of this Gift Offer. Prize Brokers Pty Limited ABN 13 135 826 747 is responsible for the administration and fulfilment of this offer.
9. The Offer Period may be amended by Insuranceline, in which case, a new or revised set of terms and conditions will be published on the website https://www.insuranceline.com.au/campaigns/offer-choice/terms-giftoffer
10. This Gift Offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
11. Insuranceline reserves the right to alter or revoke this offer at any time.
12. Australian residents who are eligible to apply for and be covered under a new Insuranceline Life Insurance, Income Protection, or Funeral Insurance policy for themselves and/or another Eligible adult are eligible for this offer.
14. To be eligible to receive the Gift the customer must have held the policy for 4 consecutive months and paid the relevant premiums in full for those 4 months. 4 months policy held is equal to 120 days.
o For customers paying monthly the 4 months premium paid is calculated as Annual premium divided by 12 months multiplied by 4. For Example: $1,000 Annual Premium ÷ by 12 x 4 = $333.33.
o For customers paying fortnightly, the four-month premium is calculated as follows: Annual premium ÷ 26 fortnights multiplied by 8 = 4 months. For Example: $1,000 Annual Premium ÷ 26 = $38.46 x 8 fortnightly payments equals to $307.69.
o Premiums may take up to 14 days to be processed.
15. Employees and their immediate families of Insuranceline, the insurers, agencies, companies and related bodies corporate associated with the Gift Offer are eligible to enter by complying with these terms and conditions.
16. Insuranceline accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected Gift Offer enquiries, including enquiries not received by Insuranceline or delays in the delivery of enquiries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
17. Incomplete, non-genuine and incomprehensible enquiries will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Insuranceline and ineligible for the Gift Offer.
18. An Eligible Customer is only eligible to receive one Gift. If there are two people or more named on one policy only the primary policy holder is eligible to receive the Gift. If the same Eligible Customer takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one Gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
19. Existing Insuranceline customers who cancel and replace an existing policy are not eligible for this Gift Offer.
20. The participating products in this Gift Offer are Insuranceline distributed and branded Life Insurance, Income Protection and Funeral Insurance only.
21. A customer will be an Eligible Customer if they meet all the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
22. Having qualified for the Gift Offer as set out above, the primary Policy Owner of a new Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy issued with a Policy Commencement Date of 1st of May 2024 will be sent an email, a letter or SMS from Insuranceline with details of how to redeem the Gift Offer.
23. Each Eligible Customer will have up to 30th of September 2024 to redeem the Gift Offer.
24. The “Eligibility Date” is the date the Eligible Customer has held the policy for 4 consecutive months and paid 4 months premiums in full.
25. At the time of gift redemption, the Policy Owner may be offered an alternative Gift.
26. Each Policy Owner is entitled to one gift only. If the same Policy Owner takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one Gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
27. If, for any reason out of Insuranceline’s control, the Gift chosen by an Eligible Customer becomes unavailable, another Gift of similar value will be awarded in lieu. If the Policy Owner chooses an alternative Gift, they will not also be eligible to receive the other Gifts on offer.
28. The Gift cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
29. In the event that a Gift recipient does not accept delivery of their Gift in accordance with any conditions of delivery notified to them at the time of redemption, then the Gift will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
30. Insuranceline takes no responsibility for the Gift being damaged, lost, stolen or misdirected in transit.
31. Insuranceline reserves the right to request recipients of the Gift to provide proof of identity, and/or proof of offer eligibility in order to claim the Gift. Proof of identification, residency and eligibility considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Insuranceline. In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided, the Gift will be forfeited in whole, and no substitute offer will be made.
32. Insuranceline reserves the right to disqualify (and not provide the Gift to) anyone who tampers with the Gift Offer eligibility process, who games or attempts to game or structure Policy applications with the intention of claiming multiple Gifts not within the terms or intent of this Gift Offer, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in Insuranceline’s opinion, engaged in conduct in participating in the Gift Offer which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or manipulative, or which is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Insuranceline.
33. If, for any reason, this Gift Offer is not capable of running as planned, including due to computer technical failures; fraud; delays in fulfilling material obligations where such delay is due to industrial action, fire, flood, war, public disaster, delay in transportation; or other causes beyond the control of Insuranceline, which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer,
34. Insuranceline reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Gift Offer to the extent permissible by law.
35. Insuranceline may cancel the Gift Offer at any time.
36. Insuranceline reserves the right to change or substitute the Gift or the Gift Offer or any part of the Gift or Gift Offer at any time.
37. These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the law of New South Wales.
2023 © Insuranceline
^Offer available to Insuranceline customers who complete an application for an Insuranceline branded and distributed Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy between 1 October 2023 and 31 March 2024 (inclusive) and are issued with a policy with a commencement date prior to 00.01AM (AEST) 1st of May 2024. To be eligible policy holders must hold the policy for 4 consecutive months and pay 4 months’ premiums in full. One Gift per customer. View full terms and conditions.
**Bonus 10% more cover is calculated on the fifth anniversary from the Policy Commencement Date. Each adult life insured will have an extra 10% of the average Funeral Insurance Cover amount held during the previous five years added to their Funeral Insurance benefit. Terms and conditions apply. Refer to the PDS for more information.
#Claims paid figures relate to all Insuranceline life insurance policies in the 2021 financial reporting year (1 April2021 to 31 March 2022). All claims on Insuranceline policies are assessed against the relevant policy terms and conditions. These terms and conditions, as well an explanation of the claims process, can be found in the applicable Product Disclosure Statement. Claims are administered and settled by the insurer, TAL Life Limited.
***Insuranceline is the longest standing provider of Funeral Insurance in Australia, based on: Strategic Insight, Actuaries & Researchers. Funeral Insurance means a policy with periodic premium payments that provides a lump sum to help pay for funeral and associated expenses when you die and excludes pre-paid Funeral Plans and Funeral Bonds.
The information provided on this website is general advice only which means it does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or financial situation. For this reason, you should consider whether it is appropriate for you, and before you decide to buy or to continue to hold an insurance product, you must read the relevant Combined Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and the Financial Services Guide (FSG). The PDS/FSG contains important information which will help you understand the product, including what's covered and what's not covered and to decide whether it is appropriate for you. The Target Market Determination (TMD) for the relevant product, where applicable, is also available.
If you are considering cancelling a policy you already hold in order to replace it with a new policy, make sure you read the terms and conditions of both policies before you make a decision. The cover terms may be different, you may lose benefits accrued under your existing policy, and waiting periods may apply to the new policy. Changes in your personal circumstances (such as your age, health, and employment) that have occurred since your existing policy was originally taken out may also affect your new policy. As your application for a new policy may not be accepted, and some policies may be unable to be reinstated after they have been cancelled, you should consider waiting until your new policy is confirmed before you cancel any existing cover.
Promoted by Insuranceline, a trading name of TAL Direct Pty Limited (of Level 16, 363 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000) ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260. TAL Life Limited ABN 70 050 109 450 AFSL 237848 issues the life insurance benefits. St Andrew's Insurance (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 89 075 044 656 AFSL 239649 issues the Involuntary Unemployment Cover.