Are you looking into Life Insurance but not quite sure about its benefits? Find out about how Life Insurance can put your mind at ease and protect the future of your family.
As well as the emotional upheaval of a loss in the family, many people may struggle financially if the main breadwinner or at-home parent were suddenly no longer around.
Think for a moment about how your dependants would get by if you were no longer there to support them.
- Could they keep up with the mortgage repayments or would they have to sell the home?
- Is there enough cash in the bank to pay for a funeral?
- How would they pay for groceries, utility bills, car registration and school expenses?
- Would your partner be able to quickly step into your shoes and cover your salary earnings? And if they did, would they need extra support to look after your children?
- Could your spouse and/or children survive on a government benefit if they needed to?
By taking out a good Life Insurance policy you won’t have to worry about any of these questions: your loved ones’ financial security is assured and you can get on with living your life to the fullest.
Life Insurance will be there if you need it.
An investment in safety and well-being
Life Insurance costs just a few dollars a day, and with Insuranceline you’re covered immediately. No medicals, no waiting periods (13 months exclusion period for suicide and self-injury). As soon as you’ve completed your application and you have been accepted for cover, you can breathe easy, knowing that your family will be looked after should anything happen to you.
Life Insurance and optional benefits
There are a range of Life Insurance options and additional benefits to provide financial security both for those with dependants and those without:
- Life Insurance is paid out in a lump sum to your estate or beneficiaries upon your death. Insuranceline offers a tax-free payout of between $100,000 and $1.5 million depending on your chosen level of cover. Our policies cover all causes of death, except for suicide and death as a result of intentional self-harm during the first 13 months of cover.
- Cancer Cover could pay up to $250,000 if you’re diagnosed with certain types of cancer of specified severity. This payment can be used for anything, including making up lost income, covering medical expenses, required assistance, or even a recuperative holiday.
- Major Illness Cover, also known as Trauma or Critical Illness Insurance, pays a lump sum if you suffer a major illness such as a heart attack, stroke, and some forms of cancer of specified severity.
For more information on these different insurance types, see the Life Insurance Combined Product Disclosure (PDS) and Financial Services Guide (FSG).
Why should I get Life Insurance?
- Life Insurance is a safe and secure investment that can provide a source of ongoing income for your financial dependants when they need it most.
- Life Insurance provides peace of mind, allowing you to get on with living your life to the fullest.
- Life Insurance will enable your family to keep the assets and lifestyle you work so hard to provide, even after you’re gone.
As Life Insurance specialists with many years of experience helping people during times of extreme grief and stress, we know how important it is to process claims as quickly and smoothly as possible. Claims are processed by highly trained and experienced managers, making it as easy for your loved ones as possible.
Get a quick quote online for Life Insurance or talk to one of our friendly staff.
Or you can give us a call on 13 77 87. We’ll talk you through the application and help you choose the ideal cover for your circumstances.