We’re here to look after what matters most
We understand that a
Life Insurance or
Funeral Insurance claim is made during an incredibly emotional and difficult time. You’ve trusted us to take care of you and your loved ones during this time, and we want to do just that.
We have a dedicated Grief Support service available to:
- immediate family members of a loved one who has become terminally ill or passed away,
- customers who may have recently been diagnosed with a terminal illness.
We have partnered with a specialist external provider Assure Programs, to help our customers and their families with the understanding, care and resources that may be needed to help navigate this time.
Our Grief Support service can be accessed:
- if Life Insurance or Funeral Insurance was purchased with Insuranceline,
- if you are the Life Insured or are an immediate family member* of the Life Insured,
- up to 12 months from date of claim or diagnosis, and
- book up to three sessions through our dedicated Insuranceline provider.**
As the longest standing provider of funeral insurance in Australia, we’re here to support you when it matters most.
Supporting you in times of grief
We have a dedicated Grief Support service available to immediate family members of a loved one who has become terminally ill or passed away.
Download the Grief Support service flyer here
Download the 'Life with grief and loss' booklet here
How to access Insuranceline's Grief Support service
We want to make this as easy as possible, so all the details you need to know are below:
- Assure Programs, the external specialist provider, is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be contacted by calling 1300 447 027.
- To help Assure Programs link you with the most appropriate service, there will be some standard questions asked of everyone who rings. None of the information you give will be shared with Insuranceline—this is a completely confidential service.
- Registration takes between three to five minutes, so have your diary with you so you can find the best time to book an appointment.
- With your permission, Assure Programs will send you an SMS to remind you of your appointment at least 24 hours prior.
- If you are unsure about anything, please ask the Assure Programs Client Support Team to clarify. They will actively listen to you, facilitate the process and point you in the right direction for getting the support you need.
Talk to us
* Immediate family member includes spouse, partner, de facto, children, parents and siblings
** Insuranceline has engaged with assure programs to provide up to three complimentary and confidential one hour sessions to each immediate family member, by a grief support heath professional.