Insuranceline’s complaint handling process is modeled on principles of fairness, accessibility, responsiveness and efficiency.
If our customer service consultant can't resolve your complaint straight away, they can transfer you to a member of the IDR team.
Alternatively, you can write to us by sending us an email or via post: Complaints Officer, Insuranceline, Reply Paid GPO Box 5380 , Sydney NSW 2001
Please include the following information in your email or letter:
- The date and word 'Complaint' in the heading or subject line
- Your name and contact details, including your daytime phone number and email address
- An explanation of the issue, along with any relevant facts or documents
Please keep a copy of your letter and original documents for your records.
We'll respond, in writing within 48 hours, confirming that we've received your complaint. Our response will also include:
- Your policy or claim number
- A summary of the issue/s you've raised
- The date we received your letter or email
- Contact details for the Complaints Case Manager responsible for your case
- The time frame in which we'll aim to resolve your complaint. Depending on the policy you have with us, this will be 45 or 90 days
If your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction within the 45 or 90 day time frame, you can escalate the issue to an external organisation: see Step 3 for details.
Yes. However, you will need to give us your verbal or written confirmation that you have authorised another person to pursue the complaint on your behalf.
If you do not want to receive Insuranceline telemarketing calls, please call us on 13 77 87 (8am - 6pm AEST, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays). Or lodge a request via our online complaints form.