ABOUT THE INSURANCELINE GIFT OFFER
Insuranceline is making a Gift Offer to Eligible Insuranceline Life Insurance, Income Protection and Funeral Insurance customers upon their purchase of a new Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy only under these terms and conditions of offer. Insuranceline is a trading name of TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260 of Level 16, 363 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (“Insuranceline”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Gift Offer.
HOW THE GIFT OFFER WORKS
- The Insuranceline Gift Offer commences on 20 November 2017 at 00:01 AM (AEDT) and concludes 31 March 2019 at 23:59 PM (AEDT) (the “Offer Period”).
- These terms and conditions apply from 23 July 2018.
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to only one Gift (“the Gift”). If the same Eligible Customer takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one Gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Gift offer, Eligible Customers will be able to choose from the following Gifts:
- Lenovo TAB E7
- $100 Visa gift card
- 8 Event or Village cinema movie tickets
- If you choose the movie tickets as your Gift the following additional terms will apply. Your movie tickets can be used at any Event or Village cinema and terms and conditions of Event or Village cinema will apply – access more information at https://www.eventcinemas.com.au/Terms.
- The $100 Visa gift card is issued by Indue Ltd ABN 97 087 822 464. Indue is an authorised deposit-taking institution and a member of Visa. Indue holds an Australian Financial Services Licence, AFSL number 320 204. Please consider the Card Terms and Conditions available at https://rewardscometrue.com.au/visa-terms-and-conditions/. We reserve the right to change the Visa gift card issuer at any time.
- To receive a Gift, the Eligible Customer must complete an application for a Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy during the Offer Period, and be issued with a policy with a Policy Commencement Date prior to 1 May 2019.
- This offer is made solely by Insuranceline. The insurers issuing the insurance policies are not responsible for any aspect of this Gift Offer. Prize Brokers Pty Limited ABN 13 135 826 747 is responsible for the administration and fulfilment of this offer.
- The Offer Period may be amended by Insuranceline, in which case, a new or revised set of terms and conditions will be published on the website www.Insuranceline.com.au.
- This Gift Offer offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to alter or revoke this offer at any time.
- Australian residents who are eligible to apply for and be covered under a new Insuranceline Life Insurance, Income Protection, or Funeral Insurance policy for themselves and/or another Eligible adult are eligible for this offer.
- To be eligible to receive the Gift the customer must have held the policy for 2 consecutive months and paid the relevant premiums in full for those 2 months.
Employees and their immediate families of Insuranceline, the insurers, agencies, companies and related bodies corporate associated with the Gift Offer are eligible to enter by complying with these terms and conditions. Insuranceline accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected Gift Offer enquiries, including enquiries not received by Insuranceline or delays in the delivery of enquiries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason. Incomplete, non-genuine and incomprehensible enquiries will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Insuranceline and ineligible for the Gift Offer. An Eligible Customer is only eligible to receive one Gift. If there are two people named on one policy only the primary policy holder is eligible to receive the Gift. If the same Eligible Customer takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one Gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first. Existing Insuranceline customers who cancel and replace an existing policy are not eligible for this Gift Offer. Participating products in this Gift Offer include Life Insurance, Income Protection and Funeral Insurance only. A customer will be an Eligible Customer if they meet all the criteria in this paragraph of the Terms and Conditions (including all the sub paragraphs).
- 2 months policy held is equal to 60 days.
- For customers paying monthly the 2 months premium paid is calculated as Annual premium divided by 12 months multiplied by 2. For Example: $1,000 Annual Premium ÷ by 12x2= $167.00
- For customers paying fortnightly, the two month premium is calculated as follows:
Annual premium ÷ 26 fortnights multiplied by 4 = 2 months. For Example: $1000 Annual Premium ÷ 26 = $38.46 x 4 fortnightly payments equals to $153.86
Premiums may take up to 14 days to be processed.
- Having qualified for the Gift Offer as set out above, the primary Policy Owner of a new Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy issued with a Policy Commencement Date during the Offer Period will be sent an email, a letter or SMS from Insuranceline with details of how to redeem the Gift Offer.
- Each Eligible Customer will have up to 31 July 2019 to redeem the Gift Offer.
- The “Eligibility Date” is the date the Eligible Customer has held the policy for 2 consecutive months and paid 2 months premiums in full.
- At the time of redemption the Policy Owner may be offered an alternative Gift.
- Each Policy Owner is entitled to one gift only. If the same Policy Owner takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one Gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
- If, for any reason out of Insuranceline’s control, the Gift chosen by an Eligible Customer becomes unavailable, another Gift of similar value will be awarded in lieu. If the Policy Owner chooses an alternative Gift they will not also be eligible to receive the other Gifts on offer.
- The Gift cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- In the event that a Gift recipient does not accept delivery of their Gift in accordance with any conditions of delivery notified to them at the time of redemption, then the Gift will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- Insuranceline takes no responsibility for the Gift being damaged, lost, stolen or misdirected in transit.
- Delivery of the Gift to the nominated postal address can take up to 28 business days from the time an Eligible Customer has selected their Gift.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to request recipients of the Gift to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and/or proof of offer eligibility in order to claim the Gift. Proof of identification, residency and eligibility considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Insuranceline. In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided, the Gift will be forfeited in whole and no substitute offer will be made.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to disqualify anyone who tampers with the Gift Offer eligibility process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in Insuranceline’s opinion, engaged in conduct in participating in the Gift Offer which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Insuranceline.
- If, for any reason, this Gift Offer is not capable of running as planned, including due to computer technical failures; fraud; delays in fulfilling material obligations where such delay is due to industrial action, fire, flood, war, public disaster, delay in transportation; or other causes beyond the control of Insuranceline, which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer,
- Insuranceline reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Gift Offer to the extent permissible by law.
- Insuranceline may cancel the Gift Offer at any time.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to change or substitute the Gift or the Gift Offer or any part of the Gift or Gift Offer at any time.
- These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the law of New South Wales.