InsuranceLine Survey Prize Draw November 2015
INSURANCELINE SURVEY PRIZE DRAW NOVEMBER 2015
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these conditions of entry. Submission of an entry is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry to the draw is open to customers or potential customers of InsuranceLine who have received an invitation to participate in the online survey (“Survey”) via email sent to their email address (“Eligible Entrants”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Promotion commences 12.00am AEST Wednesday 11/11/2015. Entries close and must be received by 12.00pm AEST on Wednesday 16/12/2015 (“Promotional Period”). The draw will take place at Nature’s offices at, Level 3, 2 Darling Street, South Yarra , VIC, 3141 on Thursday 17/12/2015. The winner will be notified by email on Tuesday 01/12/2015 . An entry is deemed to be received at the time the completed survey is received by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must:
- complete the Survey; or
- start the survey and receive a message stating that the entrant did not qualify to complete the Survey,
(“Valid Survey Entry”) during the Promotional Period.
Any costs associated with accessing or downloading the Survey are the entrant’s responsibility.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and address) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of automatic entry software). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
Only one entry permitted per Valid Survey Entry.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the person who was sent the Survey and in whose name the corresponding email and contact details is held or was previously held.
The first two valid entries drawn will win an iPad Air Wi-Fi 16GB, valued at up to $600. The Promoter will deliver the prize to the winners within one month after the winner is determined. This does not apply if, after making all reasonable efforts, the Promoter cannot locate the prize winner.
If the winner of the prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason whatsoever the prize winner does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and neither cash nor any other prize will be awarded in lieu.
15. If a prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification, unless to do so would be prohibited by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
16. If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to (a) disqualify any entrant; and/or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
Total prize pool value is $1,200.
Unless otherwise stipulated, no prize is transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
If required, an unclaimed prize draw may take place on 01/05/2016 (that is at least 3½ months from original draw date) at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
Except for any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non Excludable Condition”), the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms, implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter (including its officer, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control): (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that sated in these conditions of entry ; (e) any tax implications; (f) the cancellation or postponement of the Event; and/or (g) a prize or use of a prize.
The information you are asked to provide to the Promoter includes personal information and that is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Promoter and InsuranceLine will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy Principles.
All entries become the property of the Promoter and InsuranceLine and either may use the entrant's names, addresses and entries for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
The Promoter on behalf of TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 t/as InsuranceLine is Nature Pty Ltd, ABN 74 360 915 718 of address;C/ Baker Jones, Level 10, 160 Queen Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000.