Insuranceline is making a Gift Offer to selected Insuranceline Life Insurance, Income Protection and Funeral Insurance customers upon their purchase of a new Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy only under these terms of offer. Insuranceline is a trading name of TAL Direct Pty Limited ABN 39 084 666 017 AFSL 243260 of Level 16, 363 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000 (“Insuranceline”). The following terms and conditions apply to the Gift Offer.
HOW THE GIFT OFFER WORKS
- The Insuranceline Gift Offer commences on 9 January 2017 at 00:01 AM (AEDT) and concludes 31 March 2017 at 23:59 PM (AEDT) (the “Offer Period”).
- Eligible customers will be able to choose from the following gifts:
- Lenovo A7-10 tablet
- $100 Visa card
- Movie tickets (up to 8 tickets for the next 12 months)
- An Eligible Customer is entitled to only one Gift (“the Gift”). If the same Eligible Customer takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
Up to 8 Movie tickets for 12 months
If you choose the movie tickets as your Gift the following terms will apply:
To receive a Gift, the Eligible Customer must complete an application for a Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy during the Offer Period, and be issued with a policy with a commencement date prior to 30 April 2017.This offer is made solely by Insuranceline. The insurers issuing the insurance policies are not responsible for any aspect of this Gift Offer. Prize Brokers Pty Limited is responsible for the administration and fulfilment of this offer.The Offer Period may be extended by Insuranceline, in which case, a new or revised set of terms and conditions will be published on the website www.Insuranceline.com.au/Q4-terms.This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.Insuranceline reserves the right to revoke this offer at any time.
- You will receive a double movie ticket after 2 months, 5 months, 8 months and 11 months., provided that you keep your policy in-force during this period and pay the relevant premiums in full.
- Customers will not be eligible to receive tickets during the period where they have put their policy on hold, waived premiums or are undergoing a claim.
- If you have finished receiving your claims benefit and you are still within the first 12 months of your policy, you will be entitled to receive all remaining movie tickets from the 12 month period.
- If your policy is cancelled within the first 12 months, you will not be eligible for any movie tickets that have not yet been received.
- You will receive an SMS or email when your tickets are available for redemption.
- Your movie tickets can be used at any Event cinemas and Village cinemas, their terms and conditions will apply – Event Cinemas for more information.
- Australian residents who are eligible to take out and be covered under a new Insuranceline Life Insurance, Income Protection, or Funeral Insurance policy for themselves and/or another eligible adult are eligible for this offer.
- To be eligible to receive the Gift the person must have held the policy for 2 consecutive months and paid the relevant premiums in full for those 2 months.
- Employees and their immediate families of Insuranceline, the insurers, agencies, companies and related bodies corporate associated with the Gift Offer are eligible to enter by complying with these terms and conditions.
- Insuranceline accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected Gift Offer enquiries, including enquiries not received by Insuranceline or delays in the delivery of enquiries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Incomplete, non-genuine and incomprehensible enquiries will be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Insuranceline and ineligible for the Gift Offer.
- An Eligible Customer is only eligible to receive one Gift. If there are two people named on one policy only the primary policy holder is eligible to receive the Gift. If the same Eligible Customer takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first.
- Participating products in this Gift Offer include Life Insurance, Income Protection and Funeral Insurance only.
- A customer will be an “Eligible Customer” if they meet all the criteria in this paragraph 2 (including all the sub-paragraphs).
- Having qualified for the Gift Offer as set out in Part 2, the primary Policy Owner of a new Life Insurance, Income Protection or Funeral Insurance policy issued with a Policy Commencement Date during the Offer Period will receive an email, a letter or SMS from Insuranceline with details of how to redeem the Gift Offer.
- Each Eligible Customer will have up to 31 July 2017 to redeem the Gift Offer.
- The “Eligibility Date” is the date the Eligible Customer has held the policy for 2 consecutive months and paid 2 months premiums in full.
- Premium payments may take up to 14 days to be processed.
- At the time of redemption the Policy Owner may be offered an alternative Gift. Each Policy Owner is entitled to one gift only. If the same Policy Owner takes out two or more policies during the Gift Offer period, that person is only eligible to receive one gift on whichever policy reaches eligibility criteria first. If the Policy Owner chooses an alternative gift they will not also be eligible to receive the other gifts on offer.
- If, for any reason out of Insuranceline’s control, the Gift chosen by an Eligible Customer becomes unavailable, another Gift of similar value will be awarded in lieu.
- The Gift cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- In the event that a Gift recipient does not accept delivery of their Gift in accordance with any conditions of delivery notified to them at the time of redemption, then the Gift will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- Insuranceline takes no responsibility for the Gift being damaged, lost, stolen or misdirected in transit.
- Delivery of the gift to the nominated postal address can take up to 28 business days from the time an Eligible Customer has selected their Gift.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to request recipients of the Gift to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated delivery address and/or proof of offer eligibility in order to claim the Gift. Proof of identification, residency and eligibility considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Insuranceline. In the event that suitable proof cannot be provided, the Gift will be forfeited in whole and no substitute offer will be made.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to disqualify anyone who tampers with the Gift Offer eligibility process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in Insuranceline’s opinion, engaged in conduct in participating in the Gift Offer which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Insuranceline.
- If, for any reason, this Gift Offer is not capable of running as planned, including due to computer technical failures; fraud; delays in fulfilling material obligations where such delay is due to industrial action, fire, flood, war, public disaster, delay in transportation; or other causes beyond the control of Insuranceline, which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, Insuranceline reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Gift Offer to the extent permissible by law.
- Insuranceline may cancel the Gift Offer at any time.
- Insuranceline reserves the right to change or substitute the Gift or the Gift Offer or any part of the Gift or Gift Offer at any time.
- These terms and conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with the law of New South Wales.